Monday, November 26, 2007

November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving is over and we are all a little fuller than we want to be. So much yummy food... I ended up with 13 people for dinner. It was crazy with so many people here, but it was really nice.

On Friday, we did the shopping thing on Black Friday, visited a local grist mill, and then took Larry's parents out for dinner. We came home and enjoyed a Thanksgiving tradition - watching Planes, Trains, and Automobiles. After all, it is a Thanksgiving movie!

The company is all gone and it's a little quiet here. It's back to work today, but it's a little cosier... I bought an electric wood stove for my office, which does a nice job of heating my room, plus it looks really cool. It will be so cosy all winter long.

I've decided that there is too much crap in my attic and office and it must go. For some reason, I feel the need to get rid of all the clutter.

Projects and deadlines are piling up on me and I have to get cracking. Book reviews, judging book awards, reviewing manuscripts for submission, and my own books and research! 2008 is going to be so crazy for me, but I also think it's going to be awesome. It seems my western career is slowly building...

No comments: