Monday, November 19, 2007

November 19, 2007

It's hard to believe that this is Thanksgiving week already. Last week was crazy busy again. We stayed home this weekend, went wine tasting and bought groceries for this week. My in-laws arrive Weds afternoon and will stay until Saturday. I think I am cooking dinner on Thursday for 13-14 people. It's fun and I love doing it. The menu includes free-range turkeys, stuffing, asparagus, sweet potato casserole, green beans, gravy, cranberry sauce, and of course, my homemade signature pies! Apple, cranberry, and pumpkin I think for this year. I may do a pecan as well since there will be so many here. It's supposed to be 63 degrees.

I was asked to provide an endorsement for a fellow author's book, which I will likely due, but it depends upon when she needs it. Plus, I would like to read it before I endorse it.

No comments: