Thursday, November 8, 2007

November 8, 2007

Hmm. I missed yesterday. I'm not sure how that happened. Anyway, I started yesterday with a 3-mile walk - it was 36 degrees. Brr.

We had a conference call yesterday and agreed to a new plan that would help us work normal hours again. Yeah!

I made a Mexican dish for dinner last night called, Posole. It was spicy, but good.

The University Press who published my last book, and who is doing my Taste of Tombstone reprint asked me to do a manuscript review. This is for a book they are considering for publication. What I say can mean a book contract for the author, or non-publication. I said I would do it, because I have until the end of the year to complete the review.

I am still getting good comments about the Lost Worlds show. It's funny, people who really don't care about the west, like my cousin, and people who live the west, like renowned artist, Thom Ross, both said they learned something and really enjoyed the show. Of course, both were impartial - not doubt! ;)

We watched Gordon Ramsay on Kitchen Nightmares last night. This time he was in Burbank, CA. This show was pitiful - just like the first one. Some owner/chef throwing temper tantrums and whining. Totally turns me off. I still like the BBC version so much better, which is on tonight.

No comments: