Tuesday, July 22, 2008

July 22, 2008

My dinner with Sharon was fun as usual. I brought her up to date on all my author things, including the radio interview.

I took the kickboxing class, but I did have to curtail some of the punching because my shoulders started to hurt.

I am cleaning off my desk because I just can't stand the clutter. I also had to get to some things that have deadlines.

I owe Univ of New Mexico a yeah or nay for a peer review. I promised another author I would give her a quote for her book jacket and I still have research to do on two of my own projects. Whew.

When I get back from the beach, I am going to take at least one hour per day and dedicate it to research or I will never get anywhere.

Tonight is the Apex Author's Guild meeting--I am curious to see how it goes. Generally, being a western author in NC is tough. Unless you write about the Civil War, slavery, or southern iced tea, no one cares.

I am going with a positive attitude... :)

No comments: