Thursday, July 17, 2008

July 17, 2008

Yesterday was a great day at my regular job. You know, that one that actually pays the bills? I even get to be creative and write.

We are getting ready to launch our first company newsletter for our clients and I am in charge of it. It's been a ton of fun finding content for it. Yesterday I spent a good deal of time looking for funny, yet appropriate jokes that I could include.

Here's what I used: How do crazy people go through the forest? They take the psycho path. Okay, you at least chuckled, right?

Today is just as fun since I am scouring YouTube for some funny videos.

On my author front--I have made zero progress lately. I have so many little things, like website updates, WWA board prep, WWW board stuff, virtual updates, radio interview prep, and so much more. I need to make a list and get my a$$ in gear. Good Lord, it's already July 2008!

I did find an interesting notice in the paper--it's for a local writers guild calling for local authors. They have a meeting next week, which I will attend.

Tomorrow: Info about my Sunday radio interview and my new column in True West magazine. Bloggers beware...

No comments: