Tuesday, July 15, 2008

July 15, 2008

I went back to the doctor today since my neck pain seems to be getting worse than better. He seems to think it's just swelling, but wants me to start physical therapy (PT). He then wants to see me in six weeks to see my progress. However, if I see certain signs, then I need to contact him right away.

Okay, back on my podium...it's bad enough that someone has turned my life upside down because of carelessness, right? But noooo, the girl who hit me, let's call her R, insurance company called today.

First she asked how I was. After I told her I had just been to the doctor's office and what was happening, she started with an accusatory tone. "Well, I guess you had a pre-existing condition, because you should be healed by now." How the heck does she know when I should be healed? Is she a closet-practicing doctor?

"I'll need all your past records, why did you get acupuncture in the past, etc.," WHAT? "My client's car didn't have any damage, so why are you still hurting?" Uh well, don't you remember, my freakin' car was totaled! How did that happen? Geez.

Her tone was totally uncalled for and I am tempted to hire an attorney just so I don't have to deal with her anymore.

I'll step down...

No comments: