Friday, July 18, 2008

July 18, 2008

So yesterday I found out that my friends, Bob and Meghan at True West magazine, want to include my blog for the TW world to see with my new column. Oh boy! Knowing that, I better shape up...

I went to Zumba class at the gym today again - I still love it. Lots of great salsa music - we did the Cha Cha Cha, Cumbia, and the mambo, plus a ton of other sexy Latin moves. We shook our hips and our upper body. Muy diversiĆ³n (much fun). The lyrics to one of the songs is "arriba, abajo, arriba abajo." Imagine that with fast latin music playing...I can't get it out of my head. Arriba, abajo, ah caramba. The words mean up and down.

This Sunday I have another online radio interview with Southwest Blend. This will be about my Tombstone's Treasure book.

Like last time, I will be on beginning at 2:25 ET. Here's the link to the show: http://www.southwestblend.com/Champagne_Sundays/mix7-20-08.htm

Make sure you don't click the link until after 2:00 ET or you won't get the show.

Y'all have a great weekend!

No comments: