Monday, June 23, 2008

June 23, 2008


I did take it easy this weekend. I also found out that I will be getting a regular column in True West magazine starting in 2009. Yippee!! It will be about food, of course...

I am more sore today than I have been since the accident. I had a chiropractor visit and need two more this week. They towed my car today and I should hear something this week about "Miss Kitty's" fate. I've included a photo. The damage looks worse in person than in this photo.

Now I am really ticked - I can't get back to my regular gym workout for at least two weeks. Oh sure, cardio is fine, but no weights.

Oh yes, I made Bob Boze Bell's blog again - this time in name and with a sketch from a seminar at the WWA convention. You can look under June 19 in his blog and see the sketch.

No comments: