Tuesday, June 17, 2008

June 17, 2008

I made it to he gym today for some group strength training. I missed the kickboxing one because my sleeping schedule is still off. It takes me about 3-4 days to get back to normal, uh, well, as normal as I can be.

I heard they caught the dirt bags who stole our stuff, but I am waiting to hear from the detective on the case for the details. I will post them when I hear.

Being at a writer's conference is so inspiring, and depressing all at the same time. I come back raring to go, stories a plenty, but then realize I have a full-time job. I need to eat and pay bills, so I guess the writing will continue to take a backseat. Renewed writing energy is hard to beat though!

Did I mention that I have been toying with a book idea and after this past week, I am going to tackle it with gusto...it's about wine in the old west.

I got to speak with my good friend Tom today, which is always nice! He and I are working on some plans for the future...

No comments: