Wednesday, December 5, 2007

December 5, 2007

The weather has been colder than normal this week, but by Saturday, it's supposed to be 65 again. My little fireplace sure make my office warmer.

It's probably going to be a late night tonight, since I have to finish my TOT edits and mail them tomorrow. I have to read the whole book, and then create two indexes for all the proper names and recipes in the book. Yikes! I don't know why I put these things off...

The MRI results show that I am pretty normal (physically), expcept that one disc has a slight tear, and will flare up under certain conditions. Lucky me. The doc says to figure out what works best to get me through it - physical therapy, acupuncture, massage, etc.

We sold our football tickets for this Thursday night's game. I hate that we did, but it's tough when they game is on a week night. I'll be there in spirit and watching it on TV.

No comments: