Monday, December 3, 2007

December 3, 2007

Well, I was right, yesterday's game was sad and cold. They had a small memorial for Sean Taylor after the team's warm-ups, just before the game. I think everybody cried when they showed an interview with Sean who said his favorite thing about playing at home was the fans. Everyone had signs, faces and cars painted, and there was the memorial at Fed Ex field. I made a small gold pin and with his "21" on it to wear on my coat. When I was being frisked by security, the woman asked me where I got my pin and I told her I made it. I told her I just felt like I needed to - she smiled and put her arms around me and give me a giant bear hug. How sweet.

I did manage to make some minor progress on Taste of Tombstone, but this week is crunch time! It's due Friday.

I'm working on some other things as well, but I'm not sure I am ready to share yet. If it all happens, it will be so much fun!

Back to work...

No comments: