Wednesday, December 12, 2007

December 12, 2007

I guess your figured out that I have been busy since I have posted since last Friday.

The weekend was busy with shopping and decorating.

I finally finished my TOT edits and sent them to the publisher!!!

Monday I decorated two of the three trees. I still have the real one to do, which we'll do tonight.

One of my nieces has a school project that requires family genealogy, and guess who she contacted? It seems I get these requests as the nieces and nephews go through school. She needs it by Friday. I only hope that they gain a long term interest in their family history, and not for just the one project.

So far, we have 27 confirmed guests for the party and some other maybes. So far, I will be making all the usual party food which includes, pico de gallo, assorted cheeses, quiche, stuffed jalapenos, buffalo chicken wings, mini hot dogs wrapped in crescent rolls, meatballs, a lunch meat platter, chips and dip, and some other things I can't remember right now, oh, plus desserts. We'll be having a wine tasting competition and a secret Santa gift exchange, with a twist!

It's going to be 80 degrees again today - with temps like this all week, it's a little tough getting into the Christmas spirit.

Saturday is supposed to be in the 40s, so that should help.

No comments: