Tuesday, December 18, 2007

December 18, 2007

The party was awesome! I think there were 25 people here. The secret Santa gift exchange was fun as well.

One guest had a little too much to drink...she disappeared, and we later found her passed out on my sofa upstairs in the loft. How funny!

Our niece arrived from Florida just in time for the party and she is here until tomorrow night. It's been movies and stories. Last night we watched Scrooged and Death Becomes Her. Tonight it's 3:10 To Yuma and either Home Alone or Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil (one of my favs). I made Beef and Guinness for dinner last night and tonight it will be Chicken Parmesan (Jamie's fav).

I have a book to read and write a review before Chritmas, so I better get at it. I also have a job to do, and some other fun stuff for my future.

Oh, my Lost Worlds show is airing again. It will be on the History Channel on December 26, 2007 at 9:00 p.m. E.T.

No comments: