Wednesday, December 26, 2007

December 26, 2007

It seems like forever since I last blogged. The rush of holiday shopping, visiting, and wrapping it finally over. I am both happy and sad. There is so much anticipation and then it's over in a flash.

Christmas Eve was very nice. We ended up having 21 people for a party that started out for 10. Hey, I don't like anyone to be alone on Christmas Eve. The last guests left around 11:45.

Christmas morning was cold, but no snow...lots of great presents. We went to my moms for gift exchanging and then came home to get dinner started. I made herb roasted beef, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, asparagus, horseradish sauce for the beef, rolls, and for dessert - Red Velvet Cake. Oops, forgot about all the cookies, pecan sandies, Italian Wedding Cookies, and Grandma's sugar cookies.

Last night we watched A Christmas Story - it's a tradition. My Lost World's show is on again tonight.

Today is back to work, but I get another long weekend because of New Year's Eve and day. Yee haw!

Four more days until my birthday...

No comments: