Monday, December 22, 2008

Dece,ber 22, 2008

Today is my sister's birthday. Not sure what the plans are, but we may be going out to dinner.

Saturday night we went to a neighborhood Christmas party. We have lived here for eight years and have finally met four of our neighbors.

We were supposed to go Washington, D.C. yesterday for the last football game of the year, but on our way there my husband started to feel bad. We turned around and he is going to the doc today.

I also got a call yesterday that my aunt is back in the hospital. I wish I knew what was going on with her. I will call try calling her later today.

Either today or tomorrow I will bake Christmas cookies. All the cards and packages were mailed and the ones staying here are wrapped, so I feel pretty good about that.

I do however, have another True West column due... The January issue should be out soon, which has my first Frontier Fare column in it. I can't wait to see it.

No comments: