Wednesday, December 17, 2008

December 17, 2008

Today is my uncle's 95th birthday (okay, he's my great uncle). He is so sharp and I love to chat with him. He actually knew my great great great grandfather who served in the Civil War. I will call him a little later today.

I finished wrapping and shipped all my long distance Christmas presents today. I also talked to my friend Tom and we talked about Christmas meals here versus England.

I had some interesting dreams last night. I guess the subconscious can take you to places you feel happy and safe when the real world brings you down.

Tomorrow I will mail out Christmas cards and deal with some paperwork. I have some family presents to wrap as well.

The RoundUp magazine from Western Writers of America came today. I am running for one of the board positions and my platform and photo are in it.

No comments: