Thursday, December 18, 2008

December 18, 2008

I called my Uncle Ken last night for his 95th birthday. He is so funny to talk to and he is sharp! I learn something new about my ancestors every time we talk. I really do need to plan a trip to Tampa to see him soon. His birthday celebration was overshadowed by a woman celebrating her 100th. It stinks when you turn 95 and you are not the biggest attention getter. It looks like I will be around for a very long time with the longevity I have on both sides of my family. Some of my dad's brothers and sisters are sharp and still around in the mid-80s. There are four of them in that range.

I talked with one of those uncles today (Uncle Donald-86) to check in on my aunt. She is eating more and appears to be getting a little better each day.

I mailed one Christmas card today (to England) and the others will go tomorrow. Better get addressing...

No comments: