Thursday, February 28, 2008

February 28, 2008

This will be another brief post because I still feel a little bad and I am tired.

However, I just had to share this...

So here are two things with Taste of Tombstone (TOT). First, for those who don’t know; this was my very first book and it came out 10 years ago in January 2008. I recently discovered that the 1998 version of Taste of Tombstone is listed all over the internet for sale anywhere $17-$200! I guess after ten years, a small print run, and a second edition out, this has become something to collect. How weird is that?

The University of New Mexico Press reprinted TOT and is releasing it this month. I just got my author copies with the new cover, edits, and text. You know, there is nothing like opening a book for the first time and hearing that paper noise that can only be heard with a new book fresh out of the wrapper.

It has certainly been an interesting 10-year ride, so far! Can’t wait for the next 10 years…

No comments: