Tuesday, March 4, 2008

March 4, 2008

This weekend was crazy. I scrambled to read all the remaining titles I had for the Spur Awards. We had dinner at our friends (Bev and Dave) house on Saturday night, then had "cocktails" on Sunday night at our neighbors (Bob and Sue). Their parents were in town from northern California they wanted them to meet us. Sue's parents are in their 80s, but man, can they party. Her dad made a pitcher of Old Fashioneds, and woo - do they kick. Her parents were very fascinating, especially to me, since Sue's relatives were western pioneers! She was tellin' some stories that I wish I had a pen for...

We also painted our master bathroom, which I have wanted to do for seven years now.

BTW - I did finish reading all books and sent off a list of my top five choices. I am anxious to see who wins.

The weather has been so nice--60 this morning at 7:30, so I went for a walk. It felt good to get back out there!

No comments: