Wednesday, March 26, 2008

March 25, 2008

I guess I will just jump right in here are start blogging. I have been lax, but work has been busy and when I get done, I don't feel like typing anything else on the computer.

Let's see, we went to Miami for Easter. My husband's brother lives there and his parents and sister came over from Tampa so we had a whole family gathering. The weather was warm, but it rained a lot. We had good food - the Cubans sure do know how to eat. We went to Calle Ocho, or "Little Havana" and had Cuban sandwiches. Yum! I also got some Cuban pastries called, Pastelitos-guava, cheese, and coconut.

How fitting I should mention that I made it to the gym today for a Pilates class. I'm gonna need a lot more if I keep eating all those pastelitos.

I also got to see my Aunt Florence and her husband in Florida - I haven't see her in 10 years. Where does the time go? We had a nice visit.

Well, it's back to the daily job, and trying to find some time to squeeze in some writing.

No comments: