Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cary is Done...well sort of.

I sent the page proofs to my editor this morning. She said they looked good and forwarded them to the production staff who will contact me later this week. I'm sure they'll have questions. After that it goes to print.

Unless some miracle happens, I did not win the recipe contest to go to Napa. I only got about 160 votes and the two top recipes had over 1500. Oh well, it was fun away and my friends got some neat recipes. Thanks to everyone who voted for me!

In this middle of the Cary edits my True West editor gave me another assignment. That was in addition to the column I'm writing about coffee in the Old West.

Tomorrow I'll tackle the special TW assignment then hit the coffee, column. :)

In case you didn't notice I also took some time to update my blog site.

What do you think of the new look?

No comments: