Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's a good day!

I have been deep into research and hot on the trail of Evelyn's descendants this week and last.

So far, I have found more interesting tidbits and details, along with a direct descendant of Evelyn and George's!

She lives in the UK and seems really excited about me writing about her family. The other descendant that I already found here in the states is just thrilled.

It's so cool to be able to speak with people who are directly related to Evelyn. Right now, she is just a person in genealogy data banks, but speaking with and emailing her relatives make it all seem so more real.

I can't wait to see what the latest contact has for me...and to finally start writing her story.

This weekend it's a road trip with my cousin. We are staying with my Uncle Donald because I have a Western Writers of America event near his home. Should be a fun girl's weekend!

No comments: