Monday, January 5, 2009

January 5, 2009





These photos are of my kitties and trees from Christmas.

I am still waiting to see if my foot is broken or not. The doc said he didn't think so, but he is not my regular one. They sent the x-rays to the radiologist. I hope this is the last of my health issues and 2009 is illness free. I am fighting off a nasty cold, but Chinese herbs and teas are giving it a run for its money!

I got a call from my cousin this morning telling me my aunt is going home, but she is likely in her final days. I speak with her every day and I can tell she is so sad. She only gets to see my uncle (her husband of 60 years) for about an hour or so a day. I can't imagine being with someone that long and then being separated like that.

I got caught up on paperwork that was put aside from the last two weeks, so it's all about writing starting tomorrow with my True West column. Then I need to update my website and get working on my books. I am also looking for a new job.

No comments: