Thursday, January 8, 2009

Done with One!

I turned in my past due column today! Now I am working on the next one, which is due on the 15th. It's kind of weird, but very typical of the magazine industry, to be writing a column that will appear in the June issue. I have to keep that in mind when I choose the recipe...

I am fighting a nasty cold, which just won't go away. I have been taking Chinese herbs and drinking tons of herbal tea. I have had it since last Friday and I want it gone. I also have an appointment with a podiatrist on Monday to see what is up with my foot. I hurt it real bad on New Year's Eve (no, I hadn't been drinking, yet). I woke up on New Year's Day and it was badly swollen. X-rays say no break, but my own diagnosis is Turf Toe. Let's see how I do on Monday! Should I stick to writing or change professions? LOL

No comments: