Wednesday, April 30, 2008

April 30, 2008

Oh my...it's hard to believe that May is just around the corner. I have so many things I want to accomplish and time seems to be racing by.

The beer fest was a blast! We only tasted 32 of them and no one got drunk. We had lots of water and food, which I am sure helped.

The interview went very well, and they want to have me back again for another one.

It poured most of the day Monday so I stayed home and did not work or go to the gym. I made up for it yesterday by doing both. I will do that again today.

Despite it being May tomorrow, I have made some excellent progress on two of my books! I haven't heard anything from the NYC agent or the publisher - so who knows...

I swear that the waiting part of being an author is the toughest.

I've made an observation that I thought I would share - it seems that some of my friends have changed of late. It's kind of weird and I'm not sure how I feel about it. Wait - is it my friends or is it me? Hmm.

No comments: