Thursday, April 10, 2008

April 10, 2008

This week has turned out to be really quiet both work wise and personal. Not having a ton of work this week was like a breath of fresh air. My husband was out of town so I took it real easy every night.

I met my friend, the one who lived in South America for six months, for dinner. It was awesome to catch up with her and to learn about new cultures. She even brought me back two bottles of wine - one from Chile and one from Argentina. I can't wait to taste those...

I actually managed to get some work done as VP-Marketing for Women Writing the West, too.

At about noon today, I head to the airport to start my weekend trip to Atlanta. It will be fun, but my good friend, Bob Bell, will be missed. It's a short flight, but I have some really great reading material. A friend of mine sent me an interesting article and I am looking forward to it.

I will try to blog from Atlanta and keep you posted on all the happenings.

No comments: