Wednesday, November 19, 2008

November 19, 2008

Well, we froze 10 bags of mashed sweet potatoes and about that same of whole baked ones. I also made the sweet potato casserole.

I didn't finish my column yesterday nor today. I promise Meghan, you will have it tomorrow. The recipe to go along with it is for Vinegar pie. I know--it sounds weird, but it fits with the subject of the April column. I have to make it so I will report back on how it tastes soon.

It turns out my Aunt Juanita is back in the hospital again. She is doing rather poorly and the doctors don't know what is causing her problems. Frustrating!

I decided to make beef barley soup tonight for dinner. I have been cooking it all day. It smells good, but I think I ended up making enough for 10 people.

I made the gym today, which is always nice.

No comments: