Friday, March 16, 2007

New Job

Let's see. I've been busy changing from one job to another over the last two weeks. As I alluded to earlier, my new job is going to be very cool. It will seem strange not going to an office. He!!, I've been doing that for the last 24 years of my career. Yesterday was my last day there and I said goodbye to many people I have know for 16 years.

I've been getting things in order today for my new job with Interamark and I even have an official email address for them now! That makes it seem real and I have two calls with my new team members on Monday.

I still can't believe that I have found a job where I get paid to have fun and do what I love!!!

My mom is having a 64 slice CT scan to look for heart blockages on Monday morning. I hope all goes well.

More later...

No comments: